Purchase Order(PO) Status Is Changed to 'REQUIRES REAPPROVAL' When Only Updating The PO Distribution Descriptive Flexfields(DFF)
(Doc ID 1920733.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.1 version, Purchase Order
If we change the PO distribution DFF then PO status is changed to 'Requires Reapproval' although the revision number is not changed.
This issue is occurring only when updating the PO distribution DFF.
If we update the PO header/line/shipment DFF then PO status is not changed, it is remain as 'Approved' status.
We can see the following SQLs in the trace which is generated when updating the PO distribution DFF.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility: Setup> Flexfields> Descriptive> Segments
2. Query the segment with Title = PO Distributions
3. Define a DFF for PO Distributions and compile
4. Create a PO with distribution DFF and approve
5. Update the PO distribution DFF value and save
6. PO status is changed to 'Requires Reapproval' but revision number is not changed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!