Document Manager Err 3 After Adding Line To Requisition With CTO Item
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding a requisition line to a requisition, which is created through requisition import for one or more CTO Buy items for Internal or external sales order, and submit it for approval, a document manager error 3 occurs. This is causing the document to get stuck in process. The following Errored Activities are generated:
• Activity = Approve The Requisition
• Result = #EXCEPTION
• Error Name = 1
• Error Message = User-Defined Exception
• Error Stack = Wf_Engine_Util.Function_Call(PO_REQAPPROVAL_ACTION.APPROVE_DOC, REQAPPRV, 226159488291, 234466, RUN)
The following SYSADMIN_ERROR_MSG is generated:
• po.plsql.PO_DOCUMENT_ACTION_AUTH.approve:60:po_req_supply returned false - po.plsql.PO_DOCUMENT_ACTION_PVT.do_action:110:unexpected error in action call
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have a purchase requisition created through requisition import for one or more CTO Buy items for Internal or external sales order.
2. Requisition is submitted for approval.
3. Approver opens the approval notification and adds a requisition line on description ( without item nr.to add transportation or service costs or anything additional to the requisition , and approves the document.
4. After workflow Background engine has run to propagate the requisition workflow , a document manager error 3 appears with following details:
• The Document Manager failed with error number 3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms