Service Desk - incorrect warning message indicating changes occurred on task
(Doc ID 1921319.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Customer Support - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Setup Issues
When attempting to navigate into and then out of the Task Details Tab in the Agent Dashboard, the following message is displayed.
"Warning: There are unsaved changes. Save changes and continue?"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Agent Dashboard open an existing service request and create a Task
2. Click on the update icon for the newly created task
3. On the Update Task page, navigate from "Details" to "Additional Info" tab
4. Do not make any changes. Navigate back to the Details Tab
5. The reported message is displayed even when no changes were made
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document