Secondary UOM And Secondary QTY Field Grayed Out In OM Form
(Doc ID 1921517.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version
Trying to use Inventory Convergence in R12 to price a line using Secondary UOM. Cannot get
Order Management form field Secondary Quantity to be editable. It is grayed out.
Following steps from note 401011.1 :
1) Create an Item and provide Primary and Secondary UOM for the item.
2) Ensure that the Pricing Source for Item is Secondary.
3) Create an entry in the price list for this item using Secondary UOM
4) Create sales order line for this item, and the price will not be defaulted.
5) Using folders, enable the fields 'Secondary Quantity' and 'Secondary UOM'. The 'Secondary UOM'
will have the UOM defaulted from the item master.
6) Update the 'Secondary Quantity' field with appropriate value and the Unit Selling Price will be
fetched from the price list, enabling you to price based on Secondary UOM.
There is a problem at step 6, because the fields in the Order Management form Secondary UOM
and Secondary Quantity are grayed out and not editable.
Why are these fields grayed out and how do I make them editable?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|