When The Field Service Map Is Launched It Displays Tasks That Were Previously Queried
(Doc ID 1921926.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.2 to 12.1.2 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2
When selecting 'Launch map' from the dispatch center, it opens with a task already showing on the map.
The task that is displayed is from a previous query.
The Expectation is that the map will not display tasks from the cache,
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. (N)Dispatch Center>Select a Task>Map Options>View Selected Task(s) on Map
2. Task is displayed as expected
3. (N)Dispatch Center>Map Options (no Task selected)>Launch Map
4. The previously selected Task from #2 is
5. Select a Territory and click "Plot Eligible Technicians". Technicians plotted. Close Page
6. query a single Task again>Map Options>View Selected Task(s) on Map
7. Expect to see the same results as in 1 above, but actually plots the Task, Technicians and a Trip.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document