SR Form CSXSRISR: Error Message "FRM-40654: Record Has Been Updated. Requery Block To See Change."
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Service Request Form
When attempting to update an already unsaved SR in a different session the following error occurs.
FRM-40654: Record has been Updated. Requery block to see change.
Steps to replicate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to application with User1 and open any incident that has a task related to it.
2. Enter any value in any field of the Incident Tracking block, this will lock the Incident.
3. Do NOT save the Record and leave the form opened to keep the Incident locked.
4. Login to application with User 2 and query for the same incident.
5. Go to the Tasks tab and update any field in the Tasks block.
6. Save the Task.
7. Now the message "FRM-40654: Record has been Updated. Requery block to see change." is appearing.
8. Further checks showed, that this error is also shown during the creation and Update of Notes in the Workbench Tab.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms