SR Form CSXSRISR: Error Message "FRM-40654: Record Has Been Updated. Requery Block To See Change."
(Doc ID 1922010.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Service Request Form
When attempting to update an already unsaved SR in a different session the following error occurs.
FRM-40654: Record has been Updated. Requery block to see change.
Steps to replicate
1. Login to application with User1 and open any incident that has a task related to it.
2. Enter any value in any field of the Incident Tracking block, this will lock the Incident.
3. Do NOT save the Record and leave the form opened to keep the Incident locked.
4. Login to application with User 2 and query for the same incident.
5. Go to the Tasks tab and update any field in the Tasks block.
6. Save the Task.
7. Now the message "FRM-40654: Record has been Updated. Requery block to see change." is appearing.
8. Further checks showed, that this error is also shown during the creation and Update of Notes in the Workbench Tab.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document