Work Status Change Errors: "Active Purchase Order Association exists for the Supplier-Supplier Site"
Last updated on JULY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to do the following using Manager Self Service.
- Worker Status Change for a current Contingent Worker
- Change Manager for a current Contingent Worker
Getting an error message and not able to proceed.
- Able to perform function in the forms interface
- This issue is ONLY happening for Contingent Workers !!
Steps to Reproduce:
- Manager Self-Service > Worker Status Change
- Select Contingent Worker > [Action]
- Changes should take effect on the effective date entered below: 02-JUL-2014 > [Continue]
- Change Location > [Next]
- ERROR RECEIVED
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms