Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Wireless/WAP
When attempting to create an order (from part search results) in Field Service Wireless, the following error occurs.
Error "Unexpected Error. Reason: null "
This happens when it is expected to have a move order created (as it does successfully when submitting a parts requirement from FSTP). The system will attempt to create a move order when:
- the source and destination organization are the same
- the source and destination subinventory are NOT the same
- the source is NOT a MANNED warehouse
- auto_receipt_flag (for the destination) is 'N' (When this is 'Y' it creates a subinventory transfer and reservation - without error)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In Field Service wireless, go to Part Search
2. enter details to find a source for the part requirement
3. select an option in the results and submit the order
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms