Locator Error When Receiving Inventory Item In iProcurement: A Locator Needs To Be Specified For This Transaction
(Doc ID 1922579.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Desktop Rcv/Returns/Correction
Unable To Receive Inventory Item In iProcurement Due To Locator Error.
When try to receive inventory item using iProcurement, users are getting an error.
However, users can receive the same inventory item manually in Core Purchasing.
Receipts cannot be created for the selected items because of one of the following reasons:
* A Locator needs to be specified for this transaction
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in and access iProcurement.
2. Click Receiving tab.
3. Click Receive items link.
4. Search and select Requisition.
5. At 'Receive Items: Review and Submit' page, encounter reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!