Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Control
When attempting to change form Line Level Invoicing to Header Level Invoicing users are experiencing
multiple error messages. They have updated the OM Transaction Types with the appropriate workflow,
however, they are receiving error messages as follows:
Multiple errors after we switched from line level to header level invoicing workflow.
a) When we ran order import then AutoCreate Configuration Items, we got following error:
Fetched (10) records
$$$$$ Going to Process Line Id # XXXX.000000 .
proceeding to lock oe lines .
Order# = 10XXX.000000, Line_Id = XXXX.000000 : Link item API failed for config item_id 1234X
b) When trying to manually progress order, we are getting error: "Please specifically assign a workflow for configured item types."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Order Management Super User.
2. Change from Line Level to Header Level Invoicing
3. Update the Transaction Order Type to Header Level Invoicing Workflow
4. Run order import then AutoCreate Configuration Items > API failed for config item_id 1234X
5. Try to manually progress the order > "Please specifically assign a workflow for configured item types."
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, need immediate assistance to fix our setups to switch from line level invoicing to
header level invoicing. In the process of doing setup changes, multiple issues are occurring via the
sales orders form and/or import process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms