Opportunistic Cycle Count Entry Is Accepted, But Does Not Post For Cycle Count Approval
(Doc ID 1923076.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For WMS enabled Organization, Users has setup a opportunistic Cycle count at subinventory level. After completing the Opportunistic Cycle Count task, see there is no unscheduled entry in the cycle count header and the system does not show the Item to be waiting on Approval on the Cycle Count approval Screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup up Opportunistic Cycle count at Subinventory Level
2. Set Automatic recounts (maximum) = 1
3. Perform a pick on locator where the onhand is lower than the cycle count trigger (out ot Tolerance)
4. After the pick load of the first task, the Opportunistic cycle count page shows up.
5. After completing the Opp cycle count task, get a "Txn Success" message.
6. The navigate to the Cycle count approval form and there are no Count shown as waiting for approval
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document