Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2014
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.0 to 12.2 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.2.3, supplier sites that are Pay Only sites (not marked as a Purchasing site) are showing in the Supplier list of values when searching for requisitions.
It is expected that supplier sites marked only as a Pay Site, and not enabled as a Purchasing Site, will not show in the LOV.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using an iProcurement responsibility.
2. From the Shopping home page, click the Requisitions tab.
3. On the Requisitions View page, click the Search button.
4. On the Requisitions Search page, remove the defaulted value in the Requisition Created By field.
5. Click in the Supplier field, and click the LOV icon (flashlight).
6. In the Search and Select: Supplier list of values window, enter the partial supplier name criteria for the desired supplier and click the Go button.
Suppliers which are Pay Site only are also appearing in the search results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms