Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
iExpenses invoices in Payables Tax rates populating based Tax jurisdiction default values instead of "Line Account" which has set up as “Determining Factor Name” Tax Rules.
Expectation should be account base tax rate will appear by overriding existing default tax rate as per tax jurisdiction.
- For iexpenses invoice Line level Default Distribution account is not editable.
- Tax rules for standard invoices populating /over riding with based Line level Default Distribution tax rules when click on Calculate Tax.
- And in Tax setup “Determining Factor Name” having only “Line Account” , so this tax rule should work based on Line level account ,in case of Expense invoices this “Default Distribution account” was not editable.
- So is there any way to populate Line level account for iexpense invoices.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Invoice creation in iExpenses with out providing accounts at line level in "Account Allocations" respective lines under "Expense Allocations"
2. Importing to Payables
3. Verifying tax rates from Tax Details tab
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms