Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, when entering the buyer work center and choosing the Schedules tab - the line quantity is defaulting to the shipment quantity
even though there was a previously cancelled shipment that is fully obligating the line.
Steps to reproduce
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. Create a purchase order - quantity of 50
3. Receive a quantity of 45
4. Using the core purchasing form - cancel the remaining 5
- The line is still available - increase this to 50 - Save
5. Move to the buyer work center and query the purchase order for update
- Choose the line - note it has 50
- Choose the schedule tab - note its putting in 50 for the quantity - but it should be 5
The core application purchase order form calculates the quantity properly, the new shipment 2 shows a quantity of 5 - rather than 50.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms