12.0.6 - Receipt Correction For Amount Based Purchase Order Errors With "Application: ICX, Message Name: No Data Found."
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.6 version, Desktop Rcv/Returns/Correction
When attempting to correct a receipt for an amount based PO
the following error occurs.
1. Your receipt could not be created successfully due to an unexpected error. Please contact your system administrator with the following information for further assistance.
"Application: ICX, Message Name: no data found."
2. Your receipt could not be created successfully because the receiving transaction manager timed out. Please retry or contact your system administrator for further assistance.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. User logs into iProcurement
2. Clicks on Receiving
3. Search for Receipts created by the user for the past 7 days
4. Performs a correction and submits
5. Receives Error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms