R12.2.2 Cannot Add A Subscription Item as a Get Item
(Doc ID 1923950.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.2 and later
Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.2 and later
Oracle Advanced Pricing - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that when one adds a subscription item as a promotional Get Item,
that one cannot define the details of the get item including the duration of the service nor the period of the service.
Expect to be able to add the item as a promotional get item and be able to define the service duration and service period
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Oracle Pricing Manager
2. Navigate to: Modifier > Modifier Setup
3. Create a new promotional goods modifier PROMO TEST with “Service 1” as Get item.
4. Scroll to the right of the “Get” region – to show that one cannot enter values into the Service Duration nor the Service Period
5. Responsibility: Order Management Super User (or equivalent)
6. Navigate to: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders
7. Enter an order and save.
8. A new line is created for the "get item"
9. Find that a value is not defaulted for the service period nor service duration and that one cannot update these columns.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document