Opening Tax Details Window, in the AR Transactions Form, and Close Without Changing, Adds One Extra Tax Line in the Distributions
Last updated on APRIL 18, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.0.6 version, Transactions Related
When you open the TAX Details window, in the AR Transactions workbench, for one transaction that has already has create accounted, just selecting the OK button without any changes, adds one Tax Line in the Distributions.
1. Extra tax row is added, only for the Final Accounted or Final and Posted Transaction. Extraneous Tax rows are extra Tax rows, that do not correspond to any invoice lines.
2. This extra line is added only once, for the first time on opening the "Tax Details" form and clicking the OK button without changes.
3. Hitting the Cancel button doesn't add any tax row.
NOTE: The RA_CUST_TRX_LINE_GL_DIST_ALL.CUSTOMER_TRX_LINE_ID does not match any of the RA_CUSTOMER_TRX_LINES_ALL.CUSTOMER_TRX_LINE_ID
There are multiple rows on RA_CUST_TRX_LINE_GL_DIST_ALL totalling up to more than 100% for that one invoice line.
Steps to Reproduce:
Navigation: Transactions > Transactions
1. Create a Transaction and Final account it.
2. Ensure it has tax calculated. Open the Distribution details and verify the tax rows.
3. Then click the "Tax" button and open the "Tax Details" window.
4. Make no change and Just click 'OK'
5. Again open the distribution window.
6. An extra tax row was added.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms