Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.2 version, Depot Setup
When attempting to save a material line in Repair Execution where the sub-inventory is Locator Controlled, the following error occurs.
It works fine for non locator controlled subinventory.
1. VALIDATION ERROR HAPPENED!
2/ An error occurred while updating the material requirement(s). Please check the 'Pending Jobs and Schedules' form to view the errors
3. VALIDATION ERROR HAPPENED!
4. Adding the select materials to the selected jobs has failed. Please check the 'Pending Jobs and Schedules' form to view the errors
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Depot Repair:Workbench.
2. Create an SR, SO, return product on an RMA logistics line,
3. Create a Job,
4. Click the Execute Job button, add an item to the Material region of the WIP job, with a locator controlled subinventory,
5. Save the record, receive and error...
Adding the selected Materials to the selected Jobs has failed. Please check the 'Pending Jobs and Schedules' form to view the errors.
6. When viewing the Pending Jobs and Schedules form, no errors existed for this job.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms