Find Service Request Form NOT Returning SRs With Future Reported Date When Searched By Reported Date
(Doc ID 1924587.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Find Service Request form > Advanced tab:
Find that the Service Request form does not return SRs with future reported (incident) date when searched by reported date field.
1. Create the service request with reported date in future (ex: SYSDATE + 2 or SYSDATE +30). Note down the service request number.
2. Now open the Find Service Request form.
3. Go to Advance tab
4. In the item LOV select "Reported"
5. Select condition as ">" (greater than)
6. In the Value field put the SYSDATE in DD-MON-YYYY format.
7. Click on Search
=> You will get the error message "No data found using these search criteria".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document