Performance Appraisal - Notifications Display Incorrect Data after Assignment & Supervisor Change
(Doc ID 1924694.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance Appraisal - Notifications Display Incorrect Data After Assignment & Supervisor Change
The FYI notifications which are sent to the main appraiser and appraisee on sharing the appraisal between them have 2 sections 'Summary' and 'Performance Review Details'.
On changing the main appraiser for the appraisal, when the new manager shares the appraisal with the appraisee, the FYI notification shows data discrepancy in data. The Summary section shows old main appraiser and old job for the employee whereas 'Performance Review Details' shows correct details.
It is expected that the 'Summary' and 'Performance Review Details' show same and correct data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and publish a PMP without objective setting.
2. Login as an employee and share the appraisal with the main appraiser.
3. Login as main appraiser and share the appraisal with employee after updating it.
The FYI notifications sent to the employee and main appraiser have 2 sections Summary' and 'Performance Review Details'.
The manager is same in both the sections as expected.
4. Now, the employee manager is changed to a new manager using People > Enter and Maintain > Assignments.
5. The main appraiser for the appraisal was changed to a new main appraiser using HR Professional V4.0.
6. Now, the new manager can see the Plan tasks and the appraisal for employee.
7. Now, the new manager transfers the appraisal back to employee.
Now, the FYI notifications show discrepancy in the data. The section 'Performance Review Details' shows the current manager whereas 'Summary' section shows old manager.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document