Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
Find that when processing a Retro Adjustment timecard, that it is posted against an incorrect Operating Unit
Responsibility: XXX Time Entry
MO: Operating Unit: XXX
Responsibility: ZZZ Time Entry
MO: Operating Unit: ZZZ
- Organization is Finance (which is within the XXX Operating Unit)
- Submit a timecard using XXX Time Entry.
- The timecard is approved.
HXC_TIME_ATTRIBUTES table, there are a total 10 records (both of which are Correct)
- 5 records where the ATTRIBUTE_CATEGORY = ‘SECURITY’ and attribute1 column = 86
- 5 records where the ATTRIBUTE_CATEGORY = ‘PROJECTS’ and attribute1 column = 3031
- Transfers from XXX to ZZZ operating unit
- Retro Change processed
- Original timecard has to be corrected/updated (i.e.posted o Projects against the correct operating unit ZZZ).
- Employee updates the timecard using the ZZZ responsibility and against the ZZZ project 5034
- The timecard is submitted and approved
In the HXC_TIME_ATTRIBUTES table, there are in total 20 records.
- 5 records where the ATTRIBUTE_CATEGORY = PROJECTS and attribute1 = 3031 - this is correct
- 5 records where the ATTRIBUTE_CATEGORY = SECURITY and attribute1 = 86 - this is correct
- 5 records where the ATTRIBUTE_CATEGORY = PROJECTS and attribute1 = 5034 - this is correct
- 5 records where the ATTRIBUTE_CATEGORY = SECURITY and attribute1 = 86 - this is wrong.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into OTL responsibility tied to Operating Unit XXX
2. Submit a timecard
3. Do a back dated organization change on the employee's HR assignment (associated with ZZZ)
4. Log into OTL responsibility tied to Operating Unit B and update the timecard created in STEP 1. Change existing time details entered and save.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms