Item Description Doesn't Update On PO Lines After Change While 'Allow Description Update' Attribute Is Un-checked
(Doc ID 1924992.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Item Master - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Item Issues
In the Master Items form, when the 'allow description update' is unchecked, the latest description change is not shown on the purchase order lines.
Expect to be able to change description on existing purchase order lines when attribute "allow description update" is unchecked
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. Create an item with description and in the purchasing tab uncheck the 'allow description update' attribute
3. Create a PO view the description of the item - save
4. Requery the item and modify the item description - save
5. Requery the PO and review the item description which has not changed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document