Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Asset Tracking - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run Interface Move Transactions to Oracle Assets program has the following error occurs after RMA receipt.
Unable to process CSI transaction &TXN_ID as source instance-asset link not found. Please make sure that Asset is already created for the instance &INSTANCE_ID. (CSI_TRANSACTION=xxxxx)
error updated. transaction_error_id :xxxx
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Receive Assets on a PO
2. Run Create Assets: Interface Inventory Transactions to Oracle Assets
3. Post Mass additions creating a Fixed Asset and the Link between the Fixed Asset and Item Instance
4. Run Interface Move Transactions to Oracle Assets.
5. View the Instance Transactional Histor and confirm that All Transactions have status = Completed.
6. Create a Sales Order and Shipping the Asset.
7. Run Interface Move Transactions to Oracle Assets.
8. View and validate the Retirement of the Asset.
9. Post the Mass Transaction for the Retirement
10. Run Interface Move Transactions to Oracle Assets.
11. View the Instance Transactional History and confirm that All Transactions have status = Completed.
12. Create a RMA and Receive the Asset
13. Run Interface Move Transactions to Oracle Assets and this is where I get the error.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot complete the Interface Move program after RMA receipt and asset not reinstated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms