Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : R12.HR_PF.B.delta.5 version, Hire, CWK Placement, Appl Hire
When attempting to hire an Applicant, when trying to change manager, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Manager Self Service
2. Function: "Applicant Hire and Rehire"
Business Group: Poland Business Group
Last Name: GGG
Effective Date: 24-Mar-2014
Person Type: External Applicant
3. Select Applicant: Hire
4. Enter information about the Applicant in the folowing sections:
5. Click Next
6. See page "Applicant Hire: Assignment"
Enter assignment information in the following sections:
Other Assignment Information
7. Click Next
8. See page "Applicant Hire: Select a Pay Action"
9. Click Next
10. See page: "Applicant Hire: Change Manager"
11. Enter information in the following seciton
Assign a New Manager
12. Click Next and the error occurs.
At the top of the page and in red below the field "Manager" displayed in the region
"Assign a New Manager"
Use Core HR (HRMS Manager responsibility).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms