Quantity on the Source Transaction Details Keeps Changing
(Doc ID 1925520.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quantity in the Installation Details line kept changing when multiple Installation Detail lines were entered.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a sales order line with order quantity > 1 e.g. qty = 4
2. Go to Installation Detail form, the header now shows qty = 4 entered = 4
3. Update first detail line qty = 1 then second line is automatically created
with quantity = 3
4. Try to tab to non-source, pop up message displays and quantity in first
line now automatically changes to 4,total entered quantity now = 7
5. Update the first line back to 1, save it, then tab to non-source. This time
able to enter non-source information
6. Tab back to source, get the message again and first line quantity changes back
from 1 to 4. Checking back end table reveals the quantity was not changed at the table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document