Forecast Work Orders Do Not Generate From Maintenance Workbench
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PM work orders are NOT being generated via the Maintenance Workbench even though the message "Your selected work orders have been implemented” was displayed.
However, work orders can be generated successfully via the "Generate Preventive Maintenance Work Orders" concurrent program.
PM work orders to be generated via the Maintenance Workbench.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enterprise Asset Management > Work Order Planning > Maintenance Workbench > Launch
2. Forecast Work > All Assets
3. Maintenance Workbench is presented
- Select Forecast
- Enter Horizon
- Enter Set Name
4. Select Run button
5. Select forecasted workorders and select the Implement button.
6. When this is done, It shows the note “Your selected work orders have been implemented” but then you can check that the work orders have not been generated, without it show any error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms