Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a new Import Format, the user has no option to add the item catalog category (ICC).
1. Use a Display Format that includes the item catalog category (ICC).
2. Only import one ICC at a time so no need to specify an ICC.
Expect an option to select the column for item catalog category.
1. Navigate to setup workbench > ICC: query an ICC
2. Choose the import format.
3. Create an import format.
4. Attempt to add the item catalog category as a column.
* It is not available.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms