No Category Found Error Appears When Clicking On the Main Store in Oracle iProcurement
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.2.4, an error occurs wen attempting to access to the catalog in iProcurement.
No categories found
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create the purchasing categories and assign to category set.ies
2. Create items and assign to the category.
3. The Main store is assigned to the content zone
4. Create the shopping categories.
5. Map the purchasing categories to the shopping categories.
6. When connecting to the Main store in iProcurement, the message "No categories found" appears when clicking on the link for the Main store.
Due to this issue, users cannot access the main shopping store in Oracle iProcurement.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms