EAM Resource Information Are Not Shown Correctly In 12.2.3
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, COST
Resource information is not shown correctly in the standard Work Order page and Maintenance User Workbench - records are doubled.
If employee has more records in HR table (only one valid, others are invalid), it is also duplicated if originally the operation requirement was predefined to some different employee or it was defined only for resource group (employee was not in requirements, but he/she charged his time).
This functionality works correctly in 12.1.2 instances; however, in 12.2.3 it does not.
The issue exists in all 12.2.3 instances. Issue is not in Express/Debrief WO page.
Different View Object is used in Debrief WO page where these records are shown correctly.
Resource information should not be duplicated in the standard Work Order page and Maintenance User Workbench.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Assign employee with two records in HR – for example Kovarova, Jitka (she has one not valid record with her previous last name Grohmanova and one new valid record with her new last name Kovarova that changed after wedding)
2. In Debrief WO page it is shown correctly
3. Try to open the same Work Order in Standard WO page - it duplicates operations for both records from HR table – valid and not valid
4. Charge Time in Debrief WO page
5. Open this WO in Debrief page again after moment
6. Time was charged successfully… Open the same work order in Standard WO page: It is doubled there
7. Do charge time in Standard WO page
8. Somebody from another resource group continued with this maintenance, I will charge his time also
9. Oracle created from one operation four instead of two – it looks like some issue with duration value – it doubles records???:
10. Do same test in Maintenance User Workbench responsibility
11. Charge Time
12. Two people were working on this maintenance
13. Now look at WO then Next operations
14. Look at Work Order transactions - correct
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms