R12.2 Federal Award Error To Post Required Fields Missing:CLASSCOD
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On a draft award, when attempting to use the action to post from the Actions menu receive an error message:
The XML said that it generated but it failed on the actual posting.
Required Fields Missing:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an Award
2. Navigate to Dept of Ed Buyer/Contracting Specialist > Buyer Work Center > Awards
3. Select Award from the Create dropdown field
4. Click the Go button > Click the Edit Document Number hyperlink, enter valid values in the PIIN segment fields
5. Click the OK button > Enter required data (e.g., Supplier, Standard Form, Document Format
> Enter a No Competition Reason > Click the Lines tab > Click the Actions pencil for Line 0001 > Enter required Date (e.g., Description, Quantity, Unit Price, NAICS)
6. Click the Apply button > Click the Save button > Select the Post option from the Actions dropdown
7. Click the Go button > Verify that a Request was submitted > Select the View Notice Status from the Actions dropdown
8. Click the Go button > Verify the Posting failed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms