Unable To Delete A Category Descriptor In iProcurement Catalog Administration
(Doc ID 1927477.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.1.3, an error occurs when attempting to delete a category descriptor.
Descriptor is in use and cannot be deleted.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using an iProcurement Catalog Administration responsibility.
2. Click the Schema tab.
3. Click the Item Categories subtab.
4. On the Item Categories page, search for the desired category.
5. In the search results, select the desired Category name, and click the Manage Category Descriptors button.
6. On the Manage Category Descriptors page, locate the desired descriptor, and click the Delete icon.
7. On the Warning page ("Are you sure you want to delete the selected descriptor?"), click the Yes button. The error message appears at this point.
Due to this issue, users cannot remove any eligible category descriptors from the catalog.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document