Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Applications Manager - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 11.5.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Applications 184.108.40.206 E-Business Suite (EBS) migration plan:
Migrating from HPUX to Linux and updating the database from 10.2.03 to 220.127.116.11 (<Note 238276.1>, <Note 557738.1> and <Note 331221.1>).
The source environment has two nodes:
- One http node
- One admin/database node
The two new hosts have 32gb ram, desired is to install OEL 64bits, because with 32bits the shared memory is limited to 4GB, but the ebs is not is certified to 64bits.
1. How can one to set two hosts, one to database only node and other to EBS Application only?
2. If 1 is possible, then how to install database 64bits and ebs application 32bits?
3. If still possible then how to have two nodes join in one host only?
4. How does one join the two nodes?
5. Will EBS application in a hosts only and database in other pose to be a problem?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms