Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Loans - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a new ERS loan, and setting the payment start date = to the loan date, the amortization schedule is missing.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Loan Agent
1. Create an ERS loan for 01-JAN-2014. Payment start date defaults to 01-FEB-2014.
2. View the amortization schedule, it is there.
3. Change the payment start date = 01-JAN-2014 and save.
4. View the amortization schedule, it is now missing.
5. Approve the loan, the amortization schedule is now there.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms