WO Completion Error:Invalid Readings Entered For Meter XX Which Has An Ascending Direction
(Doc ID 1928360.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, In Complete work order page, after meter reading is entered twice: first time a wrong value (not compliant with Ascending meter definition), and second time - correct value (compliant with Ascending meter definition), the following error still occurs even for the correct value:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User > work order, status Released > complete work order page > open counter history
2. Current counter value = 1122, > User enters counter value 900 - not compliant with meter definition (Ascending).
3. After Apply button, error is displayed: ERROR= Invalid Readings entered for Meter XXXXX which has an Ascending Direction
4. User changes counter value to 1900, which is compliant with meter definition (Ascending).
5. After Apply button the same error message occurs, although counter value is correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document