Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2014
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Other Issues
When conducting a Simple Search for Orders in iSupplier Portal Internal View, after entering the supplier in the Supplier field, then clicking on the LOV for Supplier Site, then clicking the Go button to search all Supplier Sites under the specific Supplier, only the Supplier Sites related to the Supplier are returned.
When conducting the same search in the Advanced Search page, after entering the supplier in the Supplier field, then clicking on the LOV for Supplier Site, then clicking the Go button to search all Supplier Sites under the specific Supplier, all Supplier Sites on the server are returned.
The same result on the Advanced Search page can be replicated on the Simple Search page if the Supplier is not entered in the Supplier field, which indicates that the Supplier field is not being considered when searching for the Supplier Sites.
It is expected that that the Advanced Search would bring back the same results as the Simple Search if the exact same search criteria is being used.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into iSupplier Portal Internal View
2. Click on the Orders tab
The Simple Search page comes up.
3. Enter the Supplier in the Supplier field
4. Click the LOV button for Supplier Site
5. Click Go on the screen that pops up
Only Supplier Sites related to the Supplier listed in the Supplier field are shown in the results.
6. Click the Advanced Search button
7. Select the Supplier Site in the Add Another line and click Go (so that the Supplier Site field is available)
8. Enter the Supplier in the Supplier field
9. Click the LOV button for the Supplier Site
10. Click Go on the screen that pops up
All Supplier Sites are listed in the results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms