Last updated on APRIL 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Hire, CWK Placement, Appl Hire
When attempting to rehire an ex-employee in SSHR application while entering the EIT information, the following error occurs.
Cause: The primary key values specified are invalid and do not exist in the schema.
Action: Check the primary key values before attempting to carry out the operation again.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to 'Manager Self-Service' responsibility
2. Select Applicant Hire and Rehire function.
3. Search and Ex-employee.
4. Click Hire button.
5. Enter details in Applicant Hire and Rehire: Person details page. Click Next button.
6. Enter details in Applicant Hire and Rehire: Assignment page. Click Next button.
7. Shows Applicant Hire and Rehire: Select A Pay Action page.
- Click 'Propose Pay Changes' button.
- Enter pay details.
- Click Next button.
8. Assign a New manager in 'Applicant Hire and Rehire: Change Manager' page. , click Next button.
9. Shows 'Applicant Hire and Rehire: Extra Information' page
10. Click Add button for any EIT.
- Enter EIT details.
- Click Apply button.
11. Shows Error.
12. The Error does not occur if the EIT information is NOT entered during the Rehire.
Note: If the Ex-Employee does not have EIT information prior to rehire and EIT is entered during the Rehire, the same error will show after the transaction is submitted and approved.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
1. Same error does not occur if the EIT information is not entered - Can submit the EIT without any issue.
2. For a existing employee, Extra Information can be enter without any issue. The issue only occurs Rehire with EIT.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms