FPS Additional Process In Late Leaver Mode Does Not Pick Up All Late Leavers
(Doc ID 1928968.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, UK Payroll
RTI - Full Payment Submission (FPS) - Additional Reporting has been run in late leaver mode and it is working fine for the following scenario:
Employee paid in June
After pay run is finalized we are told the employee left in June and is due no further pay
Employee is made a leaver before July run
FPS Additional for late leavers picks up the employee’s leaving date
However, we often have the following scenario:
Employee has zero pay in June (could be casual or pended out) but is picked up on the main FPS
After the pay run is finalized we are told the employee actually left at the end of MAY
Employee is made a leaver before the July run with leaving date 31/5/14
FPS Additional for late leavers does not pick up the employee.
Have already applied the MAY consolidated patch to all environments.
The leaver to be picked up
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Responsibility: System Support – DCC
1. Full payrun completed for April 2014 including prepayments and RTI - Full Payment Submission Process (FPS) 2014/15.
2. Employee 391713 made a leaver at 30-Apr-2014.
3. FPS Additional Reporting to pick up leavers on or after 30 April 2014 who have had no payment since the last FPS
4. Employee 391713 was picked up by this process .
5. Payrun for May 2014
6. Prepayments for May 2014
7. RTI - Full Payment Submission Process (FPS) 2014/15 (see separate attachment for FPS Reconciliation Report and output showing assignment 393041-1 finished with warning due to no payment).
8. Employee 393041 was a supply teacher and we are told that she actually left in April so she is made a leaver at 30-Apr-2014 and is due no further payment.
9. FPS Additional Reporting to pick up leavers on or after 06-Apr-2014 who have had no payment since the last FPS
10. No FPS Reconciliation Report produced.
11. Assignment process results show the payrun, prepayments and FPS for May against this employee.
12. Selecting the magnetic report for the Full FPS gives the following screen:
"FRM-40350: Query caused no records to be retrieved"
13. Although the May FPS for this employee has no records and the employee was not included in the data sent to HMRC there is still a magnetic report recorded in her assignment process results. She is not then picked up by the FPS Additional for Late Leavers when the leaving date is prior to this FPS record.
The issue has the following business impact:
Unable to report all late leavers to HMRC.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document