Booked Slots Visible in Schedule Appointment - Show Option
(Doc ID 1929038.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.5 to 6.3.5 [Release 6.2 to 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When having multiple shipments with various service providers, a service provider wants to plan an appointment using the "Schedule appointment - Show options" functionality. The application shows as free slots the slots when there are scheduled appointments for other service providers.
When a service provider is using the Schedule appointment - Show options functionality the application should show only the available slots (not the ones that are occupied with other appointments).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup a VPD on appointment
2. Setup a location with a resource of type Dock Door and a calendar to perform RECEIVE activity.
3. Plan 2 shipments with the destination equal to the location you have set up and same service provider. Tender and accept the shipments.
4. Schedule an appointment for 1 shipment on the location resource.
5. Manually add the remark on appointment to meet the VPD conditions.
6. Log in as the service provider (the one of planned shipments), select the second shipment and use action: Schedule appointment.Select the option Show options.
OTM will list all the possible slots for appointment on the location resource. Unfortunately, also the previously booked slot is shown as free.
7. Plan a third shipment for the same destination but with a different service provider. Schedule an appointment for the shipment.
8. Log in again with the same service provider, select the second shipment and use action: Schedule appointment.Select the option Show options.
OTM will list all the possible slots for appointment on the location resource. Unfortunately, also the previously booked slots are shown as free.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document