Incorrect Address In Dunning Letter When Dunning Contact Exists on Multiple Customers
(Doc ID 1929430.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2018
Oracle Advanced Collections - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a person is a contact for multiple organizations, it is possible that the address on the collections Dunning letter, will be for a different organization.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Collections Agent
Navigation: Submit Request
- Create three customers, each with a different address.
- Create contact for the first customer, at the Site level (contact1)
- Create the same contact, at the site level, for the other two customers.
- Make sure it is the same contact (Choose Existing Contact when prompted).
- Make them the Dunning\Collections contact via IEXRCALL actions menu.
- Create past due invoice for each customer, and run dunning. Dunning correctly creates 3 letters, but the output shows the same address for all three letters, when it should be 3 different addresses.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.