Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Sales - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Opportunity Management
When navigating from the Sales Dashboard to the Opportunities overview page, the custom personalized view does not display all the expected Opportunities. Pressing Go will return the expected data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- (R) Sales User
- Sales dashboard > Opportunities link , got the Opportunities page
- Click on the Personalize button, next to the View
- Create a new user view 'XXXX' : status = Active , Status category = Opened , Product = yyyy.
set as default, and apply.
- Navigate to Sales dashboard > Opportunities link, there are some few Opportunities returned (default view is 'XXXX')
- click on Go butto, the view returns more records
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms