Employee Self-Service Part Day Absence Duration not Calculating Correct for Legislations Other than GB
(Doc ID 1929713.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that after upgrade from 12.0 to 12.1 self-service half absence functionality is no longer working as before
Find that the absence duration is not calculated correct when both below conditions apply:
1. if the flexfield context is not manually picked from LOV/dropdown
2. if the first segment 'part day unit of measure' is defaulted to DAYS and NOT displayed
What is Working
Selecting context "netherlands absence part day information' from the dropdown and it works fine or if the unit of measures segment is displayed (and defaulted) it also works fine
Steps to Reproduce:
Use responsibility : employee slf-service
Navigation :absence management : create absence
1. Enter absence date
2. Enter 0.5 for fraction of start date
3. Press calculated duration, duration calculates as 1 instead of 0.5
- Similar issue for CN , MY , NL and SG
- Display the unit of measure segment or have users pick context from drop down
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!