Few Mangers are not Able to See their Direct Reports in Performance Management after they are Enolled using Enrolled Workers Functionality
(Doc ID 1930119.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP5 version, Appraisals
Few mangers are not able to see their direct reports, using normal process/navigation in Performance Management.
Basically all these managers were enrolled new, while the Performance Management Plan is in Appraisal period.
Surprisingly, not all managers (who were enrolled new) end up with this issue.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create and publish a plan without Objective Setting so that the appraisals are directly created and we are enrolling the manager
after the Appraisal Period Start Date.
2. Verify the details from 'Monitor Plan' to make sure that the appraisals are created as expected.
3. Consider a case from the plan population as below:
Employee B is the supervisor of A and employee C is the supervisor of B.
That is A > B > C.
Now, create a new employee D and setup the hierarchy as below:
A > D > C.
4. Next enroll the new manager 'D' as below:
HR Professional V4.0 > Performance Management > Plan Administration.
Selected the plan and enrolled the new manager 'D'.
5. Next, verify the details using Monitor Plan. The new manager should now be enrolled.
6. However, details show that the the main appraiser for 'A' is still the old main appraiser 'B'.
7. Next, log in as the New Manager to see the appraisals under him.
Navigated as Manager Self-Service > Performance Management.
The page 'Performance Management Task List' page does not show the plan tasks.
Appraise the appraisal using below navigation:
Manager Self-Service > Performance Management > Appraisals TAB
Search for the Plan under section 'Performance Management Plan Appraisals In Progress'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document