Last updated on MARCH 16, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version,
The subinventory information entered in the Sales Order Line as Supply Eligible is not populated into the Purchase Requisition field 'Destination Subinventory' by the Requisition Import.
Because 'Create Supply Order - Eligible' workflow process can't populate subinventory value from SO into the destination_subinventory field in PO_REQUISITIONS_INTERFACE_ALL table.
However we can see the 'Destination Organization' that is created by Requisition Import.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Order Management responsibility: Orders, Returns> Order Organizer
2. Create Sales Order with ATO Buy Item, enter the Warehouse and Subinventory in Order Line.
3. Book the Order and Progress Order for 'Create Supply Eligible' by Action list.
4. Check the PO_REQUISITIONS_INTERFACE_ALL table.
The destination_organization field is populated with warehouse id entered Order Line but destination_subinventory field is null although we also entered Subinventory value in Order Line.
5. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility: Request> 'Submit a New Request'
6. Run Requisition Import program with CTO source.
7. Check the created requisition.
Requisition get imported with Destination Organization but Destination Subinventory is empty.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms