Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Buyer Work Center (BWC):
If the upload uses the action type ADD it works and errors are reported to user (the "view upload errors" works) but if the action type
SYNC is used some errors are not reported. for example a text file is uploaded with a wrong "Supplier Item" attribute (Attribute value exceeds 25 bytes):
the program ends without uploading the wrong lines but the system doesn't report the error, the "view upload errors" function is not available.
In the po_interface_errors table the error records exist with ICX_CAT_ATTR_VALUE_TOO_LONG error message but you can't get this error and the lines gets lost without evidence.
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Login EBS
2) access BWC->Agreements
3) Query up a Blanket PO
5) Lines->add lines->Via upload
6) select a file to be uploaded - The file contains one line with the supplier item attribute too long and the action type SYNC
7) submit - the request ends without errors
8) Query up the BPA - line. No lines were uploaded as expected.
9) In the po_interface_errors table exist a row with ICX_CAT_ATTR_VALUE_TOO_LONG error message
10) If the same steps are repeated, but with action type ADD the bulk upload concurrent program ends with a warning and an error is reported to the user
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms