Can the Salary Basis be Sorted Using Personalization in SSHR?
(Doc ID 1930837.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to sort Salary Basis field in SSHR?
You are trying to sort the salary basis using the following step:
- Navigate to 'Manager Self-Service' responsibility.
- Select 'Change Cost Center, Location and Manager' function
- Click on the Action icon for any employee.
- Choose any effective date in 'Change Cost Center, Location and Manager: Effective Date Options' page. Click Continue button.
- Shows 'Change Cost Center, Location and Manager: Assignment' page.
- Under the Salary Information Region, the Salary Basis is not shorted.
- Click on Personalize "Salary Information" link or Click on the personalize page link at the top of the page.
- Under 'Default Single Column: Salary Information' click on the Personalize icon for 'Message Choice: Salary Basis'
- Set Sort Allowed to ascending/descending at any level.
- Click Apply button
- Click on Return to Application.
- Salary Basis is still not shorted.
- Same issue also occurs during 'Worker Status Change' function.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document