Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to sort Salary Basis field in SSHR?
You are trying to sort the salary basis using the following step:
- Navigate to 'Manager Self-Service' responsibility.
- Select 'Change Cost Center, Location and Manager' function
- Click on the Action icon for any employee.
- Choose any effective date in 'Change Cost Center, Location and Manager: Effective Date Options' page. Click Continue button.
- Shows 'Change Cost Center, Location and Manager: Assignment' page.
- Under the Salary Information Region, the Salary Basis is not shorted.
- Click on Personalize "Salary Information" link or Click on the personalize page link at the top of the page.
- Under 'Default Single Column: Salary Information' click on the Personalize icon for 'Message Choice: Salary Basis'
- Set Sort Allowed to ascending/descending at any level.
- Click Apply button
- Click on Return to Application.
- Salary Basis is still not shorted.
- Same issue also occurs during 'Worker Status Change' function.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms