iProcurement Attachments Page - Browse Word Not Translated
(Doc ID 1931154.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.1.3, when signed in using the FRC (Canadian French) language, the word "Browse" on the Browse button is not translated to FRC (Canadian French) language when attaching a document during requisition checkout.
It is expected that the word "Browse" on the Browse button would be translated into "afficher".
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps in iProcurement:
1. Requestor logs in to Oracle Applications using the FRC language, and selects the iProcurement responsibility.
2. Add an item to cart and proceed to checkout.
3. On the Sortie: Informations sur la demande (Checkout: Requisition Information) page (Step 1 of 3), click the Suivant (Next) button.
4. On the Checkout: Approvals and Notes page (Step 2 of 3), in the Attachments region, click the "Ajouter une Annexe" (Add Attachment) button.
5. On the resulting Ajouter une Annexe (Add Attachment) page, the "Browse" button shows the text as "Browse" instead of "afficher". The other words and buttons on the page are correctly translated to FRC.
Due to this issue, users who work primarily in FRC language may be not fully comprehend the meaning of the non-translated word.
iProcurement is being deployed to more than 500 users located throughout the provinces in Canada, some of which have French as official language. User acceptance testing is being performance and will not pass if the module is not fully translated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document