AP_CHECKS_ALL WHO Columns Not Updated when Payment Gets Voided From Payments Manager
(Doc ID 1931293.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user Voids a payment from Payments Manager, the existing values in the following columns do not get updated in the associated row from table ap_checks_all:
Voiding a payment from the Payments Manager OA page should automatically update the last_update_date column value in the associated row from table ap_checks_all.
The last_update_date column value in the row from table iby_payments_all already gets automatically updated when a payment gets Voided from the Payments Manager OA page.
The last_update_date column value in the row from both tables already gets automatically updated when the payment is Voided from the AP Payment Workbench form.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Payments Manager
2. Click into the Payments tabbed region
3. Run a search for a recorded Negotiable payment
4. Void the payment
5. Verify afterward that the payment status has been updated in the row from table ap_checks_all and the row from iby_payments_all
6. Find also that the last_update_date column value has NOT been updated in the row from table ap_checks_all
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document