Debrief / Field Service Report Error: The Link To The Internal Sales Order (ISO) Line Is Being Removed When Completing A Task
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Debrief / Field Service Report
When completing the task with no debrief line in Dashboard, the link to the Internal Sales Order (ISO) disappears.
When the task status is change to completed in Debrief tab, then the ISO details remain.
Expect the ISO link to remain when the task status is change in the Dashboard
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a part requirement for the task
2. Create the ISO
3. Pick Release in Order Management (OM)
4. Then ship confirm in OM
5. Go back to Field Service Technician Portal (FSTP) and receive
6. There will be 2 lines in the Parts Requirement (PR).
7. Go to the FSTP Dashboard and change the status to Completed.
8. Once completed successfully, check the parts requirement and the 2 lines disappears now.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms