Unable to Reorder Columns on Download Spreadsheet in Compensation Workbench
(Doc ID 1931731.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Compensation Workbench - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1.3 version in Compensation Workbench,
When a manager logs in and selects download to spreadsheet using Compensation Workbench (CWB) manager responsibility, the spreadsheet which is downloaded does not have columns in proper order.
The employee column is listed to the far right instead of as the first column.
When the worksheet is downloaded, the employee name column will be the first column in the spreadsheet.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using the default definition, select 'ACR - CWB Worksheet Integrator' from the list of values
2. Review the list of columns and indicate which ones to use
3. Add the definition - Default Value : Select 'A' From Dual and Default Type: SQL to the Employee column setup.
4. Download the spreadsheet.
5. The employee column is listed to the far right rather than the left.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|