Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enroll a rehired employee into a Health Care Savings Account for an amount lower than what was contributed in the previous year, the following note occurs:
NOTE: The entered annual value 120 for the plan Health Care Savings Account is less than what has already been paid to date - 124.98.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query the new employee.
3. Process the New Hire life event and enroll in Health Care Savings Account plan for $700 annual.
4. Terminate the employee and process the Termination life event.
5. Rehire the employee in the next year and enroll in the Health Care Savings Account plan for $120 annual.
- Message pops up.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms